Sunday, June 3, 2012

Life is a mess!

Well..I never hurt you through words But you just did this to me!! I'm so angry and disappointed It your own fault for forgetting such thing and now you expecting me to fix this for u?! You don't even care about me So, why should I? I can't find any reason for forgiving you!! You are so suck!! I will rather choose to ignore you for my whole life! You know what I hate you! And I really do!! I don't care what u done to me for my past twenty yrs of life But I will only remember that moment Your harsh words and your attitude, I will never forget about it!! What can I say? I don't know You don't even concern about me You don't even ask what happening to me now You are only concern about your own situation and your own feeling! You are so selfish!! For sure I will pay you back and after that, I will kick you out of my life! I would be pleased for not seeing you anymore! I hate you and I really do!! F*** you!!

No comments: